Nice to meet you!


Hello moonshines!

I wanted to make an introduction post for those of you who stumble across my website or blog and wanted to know a little about who is behind The Cackling Moon and/or what The Cackling Moon is!

My name is Rose and I am a Tarot Reader!  I have been reading the Tarot for 5 years now and professionally for 3 years. The Cackling Moon is my personal creation.  It is the headquarters of my Tarot Business and where all of my content resides.

Some of my abilities are:
- Psychic Intuitive: I am able to predict the future and I can also intuit past and present influences into my reading.
- Empath: I am able to emotionally and energetically connect with people. If I walk into a crowded room, I can feel everything going on.  Sometimes being in heavily populated public places is a bit too overwhelming for me and I resort to my more hermit lifestyle.
- Medium: I am still learning this path! It is something I hope to build up strength in and tap into!

Never stop learning! That has always been my main goal this entire spiritual journey.  Always be open to learning new things!

Welcome to my blog!

Love,
Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lastnight was the New Moon in Gemini and I performed a beautiful New Moon Ritual with my Tarot & Oracle cards.  I lit candles and se...